Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Final 5 Play-offs

Guys, I am beginning a more exciting project soon. A project that will suck a lot of my time and energies. So I thought ending this blog will be the best thing to do for all of us. Since you guys have been sweet to me, I thought I'll give you a 5-puzzle notice before I wrap this up. Hence, this little note. The topper of the points table at the end of the next five puzzles will be declared GENIUS FOR LIFE. If you want that title, you better fight for every point that comes your way.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Anantha, as a parting gift will you disclose the answers to unsolved puzzles or will they remain in titanic patti's heart?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed it while it lasted...i'll go back to waiting for your next puzzle :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive